Ice Bear Polyurethane Boot
- Specifically designed for the North American climate
- Light weight abrasion resistant Polyurethane (PU) moulded boot
- Wide fit through the calf and foot
- Thermal PU compound is cold crack resistant to -50°C/-58°F
- GelFlex PU midsole provides comfort and reduces fatigue
- Oil and acid resistant rubber outsole provides superior traction at extreme cold temperatures
- Lug outsole design provides added traction on packed snow and icy conditions
- Metal free safety toe and plate
- Comfort crafted insole
- CSA / ATSM / CE approved
- ESR / EH rated
Since 1979, the Baffin Brand was born from a genuine love for the country in which it resides. With Canada’s uncompromising landscapes and rugged extremities, there was a need for Footwear that could provide the utmost protection from those elements.
Baffin believes in designing for extreme performance in challenging conditions; so we make the most well though out, durable and dependable Footwear and Apparel possible, for you to focus on the task at hand without giving your gear a second thought.
We believe that product testing shouldn’t end in a factory or lab, so we take our gear to the most extreme environments on the planet and real-world test everything we produce. Our product performs there, so we’re confident it will perform for you – regardless of the elements.