Derrick Neoprene Safety Toe and Plate Boot
- Oil and acid resistant neoprene upper design
- Oil and acid resistant stitching and laces
- High visibility reflective strips
- Oil and acid resistant rubber outsole for slip resistance in extreme cold temperatures
- Ice Bear outsole design for additional traction in ice and snow
- Light weight PU base is cold crack tested to 50,000 flexes at -50°C/-58°F
- Light weight GelFlex mid-sole provides cushioning to reduce fatigue and improve comfort
- Improved fit allows for maximum comfort and support
- Metal free safety toe and plate with electric shock resistant sole
- Baffin -100°C/-148°F 8 layered inner boot
- Micro cellular waffle foot-bed traps air and moisture
- Frost plate foot-bed
- CSA / ASTM / CE approved
Since 1979, the Baffin Brand was born from a genuine love for the country in which it resides. With Canada’s uncompromising landscapes and rugged extremities, there was a need for Footwear that could provide the utmost protection from those elements.
Baffin believes in designing for extreme performance in challenging conditions; so we make the most well though out, durable and dependable Footwear and Apparel possible, for you to focus on the task at hand without giving your gear a second thought.
We believe that product testing shouldn’t end in a factory or lab, so we take our gear to the most extreme environments on the planet and real-world test everything we produce. Our product performs there, so we’re confident it will perform for you – regardless of the elements.