The ATTRACTOR 24" Sweeper Magnet
- Magnet hangs on the axle allowing it to swing - when coming in contact with a rock, clod or high spot.
- Magnetic assemblies are up to 32X stronger than magnets themselves.
- Handle is detachable for easy transport to and from the job.
- The wooden handle prevents possibility of electrocution when in contact with electricity on the jobs.
- Aluminum ferrule prevents damage to the wooden handle.
The ATTRACTOR III 24in. bar sweeper magnet covers more ground than the ATTRACTOR II, picking up more metal debris with each sweep. The ATTRACTOR III features 150 pounds of pull, 46in. overall length for no-stoop sweeping and 6in. wheels for a minimum clearance and easy rolling through heavy debris. Comes partly assembled at the proper height but can be adjusted to user preference. MADE IN THE U.S.A
|Manufacturer Warranty||manufacturer's defect only - 1 year|