7” Magnum Fat Boy Aluminum Rafter Square
- Empire Level 7-inch heavy-duty Magnum rafter square calculates miter, plumb, tail and end cuts for all types of rafters
- Magnum rafter square is solid aluminum, so it's rust resistant and won't bend during use
- Empire Level fat boy aluminum rafter square contains deep-stamped, easy-to-read degree, hip/val and inch graduations
- Rafter square is extra thick and has a wide, double-lipped fence for quick and stable measurements and saw-cut guides
- Lightweight rafter square is easy to carry
- 1-year limited warranty, made in USA
Keep the Empire® Level 7-Inch Heavy-Duty Magnum™ Rafter Square in your tool box for quick and easy calculations for all common, valley, hip and jack rafter cuts, including miters, plumb, tail and collar-tie end cuts. The square is solid extruded aluminum, so it's rust and corrosion resistant, and it won't warp or snap. The Empire Level 7-inch heavy-duty Magnum rafter square contains deep-stamped standard notches and graduations, including common table, degree and inch markings. The Empire Level fat boy aluminum rafter square is extra thick with a wide, double-lipped fence. It will let you square-up measurements quickly and will easily hold up to lines for guiding saw cuts. The Empire Level rafter square weighs less than a half pound, making it easy to carry.