7-1/4” Circular Saw Fiber Cement Blade
$54.97 $54.97 What's this?
- The polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tips deliver up to 75X the life of a traditional Carbide tipped blade
- 4 Tooth; 5/8 in. Arbor hole with diamond knock-out
- Great for use with fiber cement products such as: siding, backing, trim boards & moldings
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy
- Anti-friction coating
- Laser cut from sheet steel
- Polymer filled vibration slots
- Polycrystalline diamond (PCD) teeth
- Thin Kerf blade
- Optimized for both cordless & corded tools
Milwaukee® Circular Saw blades provide longer life, increased accuracy and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. The blades feature Laser Cut Vibration Slots to reduce wobble and warping. With an Anti-Friction Coating the blades resist corrosion and gumming. MILWAUKEE’s Circular Saw Blades are optimized for cordless and corded performance.