12” 80TPI Circular Saw Finish Blade
- A High-ATB tooth pattern provides a superior finish with minimal tearout in the cut material
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- High Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- Blade Tensioning Ring
- 100 Tooth; 1" Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Paneling and Moldings
Milwaukee® Circular Saw blades provide longer life, increased accuracy and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. The blades feature Laser Cut Vibration Slots to reduce wobble and warping. With an Anti-Friction Coating the blades resist corrosion and gumming. MILWAUKEE’s Circular Saw Blades are optimized for cordless and corded performance.