Double Insulated Hard Cable 65' 12.5 Gauge
- Low resistance to maximize power transfer
- Heavy duty double insulation (place cable inside plastic pipe before burying only if there is machinery/vehicle traffic over the cable)
- Tough polyethylene protection for abrasion resistance in the ground, ensuring long life and durability
- Also suitable between ground rods in a ground system
- Resistance: 59 Ohms per mile
Made of 12.5 gauge steel and is ideal for standard leadouts and undergate cabling. Tough polyethylene protection for abrasion resistance in the ground, ensuring long life and durability. Resistance of 56 ohms/mile. Diameter of 1/10". Sold in 65' roll.