Mobil Delvac 1300 Super Heavy Duty Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil 15W-40, 55 Gal.
In store pickup only
- Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is a premium synthetic blend diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life for diesel vehicles and equipment
- Protects engines in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and environments, like the trucking, mining, construction, agricultural, and marine industries
- Helps to deliver extended performance for up to 50% beyond OEM-recommended oil drain intervals*
- Fully backward-compatible to deliver exceptional performance in newer and older heavy-duty engines, as well as gasoline engines with API SN specifications
- Meets API CK-4 requirements for new engines, delivering excellent soot and viscosity control
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is a premium synthetic blend diesel engine oil that helps to extend engine life for diesel vehicles and equipment used in on and off-highway applications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super can be used in a wide-range of heavy-duty applications like the trucking, mining, construction, agricultural, and marine industries. This engine oil helps to deliver extended performance for up to 50% beyond OEM-recommended oil drain intervals*. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is a fully backward-compatible oil that works to deliver excellent soot and viscosity control. For nearly a century, Mobil Delvac has been the trusted lubrication partner for many of the world's most successful commercial professionals, providing bumper-to-bumper lubricant solutions to help you run your business with confidence. Meets or exceeds the requirements of: API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4 / SN, ACEA E9, ACEA E7, Caterpillar ECF-3, Cummins CES 20086, Isuzu DEO (w/ DPD-equipped vehicles), and JASO DH-2. Approved by the following OEMs: Deutz DQC II-10 LA, Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, MB-Approval 228.31, Renault Trucks RLD-3, MAN M 3575, Volvo VDS-4.5, Volvo VDS-4. (*Results may vary based on vehicle/engine condition, driving and environmental conditions Consult OEM or ExxonMobil before implementing extended oil drain intervals.)