Mobil Delvac 1 ESP Heavy Duty Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil 5W-40, 5 Gal.
- Advanced full synthetic diesel engine oil that helps to extend engine life and fuel economy potential* of modern diesel engines operating in severe conditions
- Formulated to help high-performance diesel engines with turbocharger, direct-injection, low-emission designs, and low-sulfur and biodiesel fuel formulations
- Provides excellent oxidation performance, anti-wear, and anti-scuff properties that helps to reduce engine deposits and keep engines running reliably
- Excellent low-temperature performance for increased oil flow to critical bearing surfaces at startup and controlling low-temperature sludge formation
- Provides outstanding protection against oil thickening and degradation, helping to reduce the number of oil changes and oil disposal needs
Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 is an advanced full synthetic oil specially fomulated for diesel engines that works to extend engine life, fuel economy potential, and deliver long drain capability for modern diesel engines operating in severe conditions. Mobil Delvac 1 ESP helps to deliver exceptional performance with state-of-the-art technology to reduce engine deposits and sludge formation, as well as provide anti-wear and anti-scuff engine control. Provides excellent low-temperature performance for increased oil flow to critical engine surfaces at startup. Works to deliver oustanding protection against oil thickening and degradation, helping to reduce the number of oil changes. Recommeded for: most engine generations up to the latest and most sophisticated high-performance diesel engines with turbocharger, direct-injection and low-emission designs, on-and-off highway applications operating in both high-speed/high-load and short-haul pick-up/delivery and in severe low-speed/heavy-load conditions, heavy-duty diesel engines using low-sulfur diesel fuels and many biodiesel fuel formulations, naturally aspirated and turbocharged, diesel-powered equipment, diesel-powered equipment from American and European builders, and refrigeration units. Meets or exceeds the requirements of API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SN, SM. (*Compared to an SAE 15W-40 engine oil. Actual savings are dependent on vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity.)