Lincoln Electric AC225 Stick Welder
Special Price $499.00 Regular Price $549.00
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time You weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16"" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32"" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and ULCSA approved.
The AC225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|