Lincoln Electric F/1 Cable Lugs with 3/8 in. Stud Holes
- Made of a heavy-duty copper and designed to stand up to the higher amounts of amperage used in welding today
- Ideal for connecting broken lengths of cable
- Also can be used for adding on cable for long-runs
- Professional welders replace their out of date solder lugs with power cable lugs
- For use with model #KH538 crimping tool (not included)
The Lincoln Electric F/1 Cable Lugs with 3/8 in. Stud Holes feature copper-tubing construction for durability. An extra long barrel makes for easy soldering, attaching by swedging or crimper for best possible connection. Flared ends means easy cable access for easier insertion of the cable into the lugs hole.
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day|