Lincoln Electric Lug/Cable Crimping Tool
- Heavy duty construction
- Double slide support for rigidity
- Extra clearance for flanged odd configuration terminals
- Easy to read scale on sides of punch prevents under-crimping
- Easy -to-read scale on sides of punch prevents under crimping
- Wide base for stability - excellent for welding to a bumper of fleet service truck or for bolting to a bench
The KH538 has a durable spring-loaded mechanism that holds terminals and lugs in place. Delivers 1400-1800 lbs. (635-815 kg) pull-out resistance (terminal to cable). Deep throat for easy insertion of terminal/lug fitted on cable end. Wide base for stability - excellent for welding to a bumper of fleet service truck or for bolting to a bench.