Circuit Alert Non-Contact Voltage Detector Tester
- Beeps and flashes to indicate the presence of AC voltage from 50V to 600V
- Fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires
- Built in safe test indicates tester and batteries are working properly
- Tester is C/ETL/UL Listed and offers CAT III rating with a 1 year warranty
- Use this tester to check for "hot" wires before you begin electrical work
- Compact design fits in shirt pocket
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Gardner Bender is pleased to offer an innovative full feature line of test equipment designed to make electrical work faster and safer. The GVD-3504 tester from Gardner Bender indicates the presence of AC Voltage from 50-Volt - 600-Volt with visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) indicators.