Heat Shrink Tubing, 3/4 - 3/8 in., 2 Pk
- Provides excellent protection from mechanical abrasion and moisture
- Flame-retardant polyolefin construction resists common fluids and solvents
- Repairs, strengthens and protects cable insulation to ensure strong connections
- Ideal for general purposes uses including adding perspiration-resistant grip to tool and sporting handles or sealing rope ends
- Self-extinguishing tubing will not drip, crack or flow when heated to shrink temperatures
- Shrink temperature: 120 deg C (250 deg F) to 250 deg C (480 deg F).
The Gardner Bender 3/4 in. Heat Shrink Tubing (2-Pack) provides abrasion and moisture protection for electrical wire and cable. This tubing is constructed of flame-retardant polyolefin.