Black Self-Sealing Repair Tape 1" x 10'
- Save Time: Use Repair Tape to hold irregular shapes instead of clamps or vice-grips. The non-adhesive formula leaves no sticky residue.
- Reduce Stress: A quick fix during emergency repairs, Repair Tape is waterproof, weatherproof, and air tight.
- Flexible - Operates and remains flexible from -60 deg F (-51 deg C) to 500 deg F (260 deg C).
- Strong - Stretches up to 300% its original length with 60 ppi tear strength.
- Durable - A permanent air and water tight seal, Repair Tape has excellent UV Resistance.
- Secure - Repair Tape begins to bond immediately on contact with itself. Repositioning is not recommended after 2 minutes of contact, and the bond is permanent within 24 hours.
The Essential Silicone Protect and Repair Tape. Repair Tape, another innovation from Gardner Bender, can save the day during emergency repairs. Easier than heat-shrink, cleaner than plumbers' putty, and more flexible than a vice grip, Repair Tape is a household necessity. Add it to the tool box, the workshop shelf, and the "junk-drawer" for emergency repairs and maintenance projects. Stretch, wrap, and protect or repair everything from leaky hoses, pipe insulation, electrical connections, tool handles, air ducts, and cord/rope ends.