Heat Shrink Tubing, Black Polyolefin, 3/32 in., 8 Pk
- Provides excellent protection from mechanical abrasion and moisture
- Flame-retardant polyolefin construction resists common fluids and solvents
- Repairs, strengthens and protects cable insulation to ensure strong connections
- 600 V/Mil Dielectric strength
- 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it's ID (inner diameter) size
- Shrink temperature: 120 deg C (250 deg F) to 250 deg C (480 deg F).
Use the Gardner Bender 3/32 in. Black Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing (8-Pack) for cable insulation, marking and bundling. The flame-retardant polyolefin construction resists common fluids and solvents.