Heat Shrink Tubing, Polyolefin, 1/8-1/16, 4 In., Black, 7 Pk
- Flame-retardant polyolefin construction resists common fluids and solvents
- Repairs, strengthens and protects cable insulation to ensure strong connections
- 600 V/Mil Dielectric strength
- 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it's ID (inner diameter) size
- Shrink temperature: 120⁰ C (250⁰ F) to 250⁰ C (480⁰ F).
- Meets UL 224, 125 degrees Celsius; CSA C22.2 #198.1, 125 degrees Celsius; MIL-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 and 2, AMS 3636 and 3637; DEF STAN 59-79, Issue 3 Type 2a
Thin wall heat-shrink tubing is constructed from durable, flame-retardant black polyolefin which is resistant to both solvents and fluids making it ideal for cable insulation, repair, marking or bundling. Heat shrink not only provides superior mechanical, abrasion and moisture protection but also strengthens connections and provides a comfortable gripping surface. As a result, professional and DIY multi-purpose uses include repairing cords (ranging from large appliance cords to small electronic cables that show wear at pull-out), covering tool and sporting equipment handles, and sealing rope for neat, unravel resistant ends.