Heat Shrink Tubing, 3/16-3/32 in., 8 Pk
- Repairs, strengthens and protects cable insulation to ensure strong connections
- Ideal for general purposes uses including adding perspiration-resistant grip to tool and sporting handles or sealing rope ends
- 600 V/Mil Dielectric strength
- 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it's ID (inner diameter) size
- Shrink temperature: 120 deg C (250 deg F) to 250 deg C (480 deg F).
- Meets UL 224, 125 degrees Celsius; CSA C22.2 #198.1, 125 degrees Celsius; MIL-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 and 2, AMS 3636 and 3637; DEF STAN 59-79, Issue 3 Type 2a
The Gardner Bender 3/16 in. Heat Shrink Tubing (8-Pack) provides abrasion and moisture protection for electrical wire and cable. This tubing is constructed of flame-retardant polyolefin.