WireGard, Assorted, 3 Gray, 4 Blue, 6 Orange, 6 Yellow, 6 Red, 25 Pk
- Designed to require fewer turns to reach required torque and meet or exceed UL pull out and dielectric test requirements
- Square-wire zinc-plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice
- Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 degrees Celsius/221 degrees Fahrenheit
- High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire
- Rated at 600V max in building wire and at 1000V max in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
- Copper to copper connections only
WireGard twist-on wire connectors are designed for general purpose applications requiring the connection of 2 or more copper wires. WireGard connectors feature a straight type Polypropylene shell with side knurling for an easy grip. The inner spring is zinc-plated to resist corrosion and has a tight square profile to make quick secure contact with wires and ensure connections with positive continuity.