Wayne CDU800 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sump Pump, Clear Water
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Tested to 1 million cycles*; For performance that lasts, WAYNE Pumps exceeds an average life of 1 million cycles
- WAYNE Pumps' energy efficient motors, and engineered design provide the ultra-quiet experience you won't believe. The Hardest Working Pumps, You'll Never Hear™.
- Durable epoxy-coated and rugged cast iron construction, for long life in tough sump pump applications
- High performance; max. flow rate is 5100 Gallons Per Hour; 3840 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch with Solid, Leak Free Polypropylene Float for automatic operation; 9 in. ON level and 4 in. OFF level
- No need for weep holes; Unique Top Suction Design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition
- Engineered with Upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation
- Designed with Premium John Crane Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seals for quality that lasts.
- Cast Iron Seal Plate Prevents Leaks and Galvanic Corrosion
- 1-1/2 In. NPT Discharge for compliance with building codes
- 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 1/2 HP Motor
- Float Guard, Protects Switch from Hang-Ups from Debris and side of pit
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- 8 ft Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI protected outlet
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins.
- UL agency approved
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Submersible Sump Pump, With Vertical Switch, Designed For 11" Diameter Or Larger Sump Basin. Pumps Up To 4200 GPH at 0', Durable Cast Iron Volute, Reliable, Reinforced Poly Carbonate Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners, Top Suction Design Filters Debris & Minimizes Clogging, Oil Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating, Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes, Epoxy Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor, 1-1/2" NPT Discharge & Durable Cast Iron Base, Easy Carry Handle For Portability, Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
|Brand||Wayne Water Systems|