Wayne CDU1000 1 HP Cast Iron Sump Pump, Clear Water
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- WAYNE Pumps' energy efficient motors, and engineered design provide the ultra-quiet experience you won't believe. The Hardest Working Pumps, You'll Never Hear™.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel and Rugged Cast Iron Construction, for long life in tough sump sump applications.
- High performance; max. flow rate is 6100 Gallons Per Hour; 5100 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch with Solid, Leak Free Polypropylene Float for automatic operation; 9 in. ON level and 4 in. OFF level
- No need for weep holes; Unique Top Suction Design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition
- Engineered with Upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation
- Designed with Premium John Crane Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seals for quality that lasts.
- Cast Iron Seal Plate Prevents Leaks and Galvanic Corrosion
- 1-1/2 In. NPT Discharge for compliance with building codes
- 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 1 HP Motor
- Float Guard, Protects Switch from Hang-Ups from Debris and side of pit
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- 8 ft Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI protected outlet
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins.
- CSA agency approved
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Wayne CDU1000 submersible sump pump can move up to 5400 gallons per hour (gph) at 10 feet of discharge lift. the top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-inch diameter and larger sump pits. 8 feet Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI(round fault circuit interrupter) protected outlet
|Brand||Wayne Water Systems|