Single Head Pencil Tire Pressure Gauge - Passenger Car
- MILTON: Pencil Gauges made with machined parts, unlike our competition! Made in the USA.
- INCLUDES: Built-in deflator valve, single chuck head, and white nylon indicator bar.
- PRESSURE RANGE: Measures PSI (5-50) in 1-lb. increments and Kilopascal (40-350) in 10-kPa increments.
- IDEAL: For passenger car applications. Handy in cold temperature weather conditions.
- CAR SAFETY/MAINTENANCE: Ideal automotive and road trip accessory tool to maintain optimal tire care and prevention.
Pencil type passenger tire gauge reads up to 50 PSI or 350 kPa. Milton tire gauges provide accurate, long life with trouble free performance. Gauges are made of durable plated brass with 4 side nylon indicator bar. Always check tire pressure when tires are cold.