Nozzle, DEF W/Clip
- Polymer shut off diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) nozzle for full-service and self-service stations
- Lighter than stainless steel nozzles
- Stream shaper reduces turbulence for straighter fuel flow and less splashback spillage
- Less expensive than comparable nozzles Nozzle
- shuts off when the DEF tank is full
The Husky 873504NR-01 Polymer Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Nozzle is made for full-service and self-service stations. This unit is lighter than stainless steel nozzles and the stream shaper reduces turbulence for straighter fuel flow and less splash back spillage. Less expensive than comparable nozzles. Nozzle shuts off when the DEF tank is full. Comes standard with polymer diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) nozzle with three notch hold open clip 1" M (25.4 mm) BSPP threads. The Husky 873504NR-01 Polymer Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Nozzle with Three Notch Hold Open Clip comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship.
Husky Corporation produces high-quality nozzles, swivels, Safe-T-Breaks and accessories for service station fuel delivery systems. For more than 60-years, Husky has been on the cutting edge of developing and manufacturing products to ensure consumer and environmental safety at the gas pump. Husky's product line features equipment for vapor recovery, conventional fueling, truck and high volume, farm and commercial and convenience store applications.