Perfect Aire 12,000 BTU 115V Energy Star Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control
- POWERFUL COOLING FOR MEDIUM TO LARGE ROOMS: Sleek, flat panel 12,000 BTU window-mounted electronic air conditioner effectively cools areas up to 550 sq. ft. Best for medium to large spaces like bedrooms, dorms and sunrooms, or for supplemental cooling on a hot summer day.
- QUICK, EASY INSTALLATION: Electronic window AC comes with washable filter, window mounting kit (expandable accordion panels, top rail, hardware, window seal foam), and easy-read manual to help during installation. Screwdriver required. Accommodates vertical sliding, double-hung windows 23” – 36” wide with a minimum height of 15.5”.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: Soft-touch electronic controls with LED digital display put you in control of your comfort with adjustable temperature settings, full-range air direction control and three speeds for both fan and cool modes. Includes remote control with Follow Me thermostat function for total room coverage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY FILTER & REFRIGERANT: Energy Star AC features a reusable filter, just remove the slide-out air filter and wash with soap and water — no need to re-buy or replace. This AC also features premium R32, an energy efficient, environmentally-friendly and safe refrigerant.
- NO-HASSLE 1-YEAR WARRANTY: If a product fails within the first year of purchase due to a defect in materials or workmanship, the customer may return the unit to the store of purchase, along with their original purchase receipt, for an exchange of the same model.
The epitome of cool. This 12,000 BTU flat panel window air conditioner by Perfect Aire gives comfort a sleek look. Cooling a larger space up to 550 square feet is a breeze with this quietly powerful, Energy Star-rated design. Find your comfort zone with adjustable temperature settings, full-range air direction control and three fan speeds. It’s all in your hands with a remote that acts as a portable thermostat, cooling the room with total coverage. And when you’re away from home or sleeping in bed—no worries—several automated modes keep the temperature right where you want it.