Big Tine Buck Brunch No-Till Food Plot Mix. 4 Lb.
- No-Till Mix
- Great for early and late season
- Easy to establish and fast growing
- Shade tolerant
- Attracts and holds deer in your hunting areas.
- Fall annual planting, but can be planted in the spring as a soil mender.
- A mix of select forages to provide ultimate attraction throughout the hunting season
Buck Brunch takes away the issues many food plotters face of needing large equipment to plant a food plot. Buck Brunch’s no-till formula allows hunters to strategically place small, private food plots where they need them with as little equipment as hand tools. Buck Brunch is great for remote plots around your tree stand, old clearings, paths in the woods, or corners of fields. Buck Brunch needs 3-4 hours of filtered sunlight per day, and good seed to soil contact.