Men's Deerskin Winter Gloves with Thinsulate Insulation (Wells Lamont 1091)
As low as $11.99 Regular Price $16.99
- 100% GENUINE DEERSKIN - Naturally flexible and buttery soft to the touch
- INSULATION - 100-gram 3M Thinsulate creates warmth without bulk
- SLIP-ON - Elastic knit wrist for easy on and off flexibility keeps gloves secure while you work
- LIGHT-DUTY - Deerskin leather gloves are best suited for low-abrasion work such as Roofing, Maintenance, Shooting, Driving, Gardening, Power Tool/ Hand Tool Usage, Equipment Operation, and More!
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Keystone thumb design provides maximum comfort, reinforced extra stitching, and improved dexterity
Men's Deerskin Winter Work Gloves keep your hands warm and protected from the elements while you work. IDEAL FOR: Driving, Equipment operation, Maintenance (Not for heavy abrasive work). 100-gram Thinsulate insulation adds warmth without the bulk. It is the ideal insulation for very cold conditions. The glove's keystone thumb design optimizes the dexterity of the glove. The Gunn cut provides better wear and comfort. Glove is constructed of timber split deerskin. Fully wrapped brushed lining.