Wells Lamont Men's Leather Work Gloves (Wells Lamont 1129)
As low as $12.99
- 100% GRAIN COWHIDE - High abrasion & puncture resistance creates a durable work glove that lasts
- WEAR-RESISTANT - Reinforced leather palm patch increases overall wear, grip, and durability
- ELASTIC WRIST - Keeps gloves in place while also keeping out dirt and debris
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE - Keystone thumb design adds dexterity and flexibility; gunn cut places seam at the natural crease of hand, increasing overall comfort
- RANGE OF USES – High abrasion & puncture resistance make these work gloves ideal for construction, demolition, farming, maintenance, ranching, and more!
Keep your hands comfortable and protected while you're working on DIY projects, in the garden, construction, driving, or riding your motorcycle. Made of high-quality, genuine grain cowhide, these gloves offer superior abrasion and puncture resistance for even your toughest jobs. The glove's reinforced leather palm patch offers extra grip and durability. It also boasts a keystone thumb and gun cut design to maximize comfort and flexibility. The shirred wrist back keeps the glove securely in place while keeping out dirt and debris. The slip-on style allows for easy on and off flexibility Made for a jack-of-all-trades kind of guy, these gloves are designed for all-purpose use, power & hand tools, equipment operation, construction, landscaping, DIY projects