Men's Heavy Duty Winter Work Gloves with Leather Palm, Thinsulate (Wells Lamont 5127)
As low as $12.99
- DURABLE LEATHER - Tough, abrasion-resistant grain pigskin leather
- WARMTH FACTOR - 100-gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Fleece-lined, Gunn cut and winged thumb provide comfy, flexible fit
- KNIT WRIST - Extra-long knit wrist seals out the cold elements
- NATURAL RESISTANCE - Pigskin is naturally more water and abrasion-resistant than other work glove leathers
Each glove is made of durable pigskin leather, that is not only naturally moisture resistant but also provides superior abrasion and puncture resistance to tackle any cold weather job. The elastic knit wrist creates a comfortable, snug fit while keeping snow, dirt, and cold air out of your gloves. The glove's leather palm provides extra durability and extends the lifetime of the gloves. The glove is fleece-lined with 100-gram Thinsulate insulation for added comfort without the bulk.