Wells Lamont Original Handy Andy Men's Chore Glove with Rubber Lining, 16-Ounce Knit, Golden Brown (Wells Lamont 635)
As low as $4.99
- COMFORTABLE - Inner polyester/cotton lining creates a comfortable fit and allows for easy removal
- VERSATILE USE - Top choice for farming, general warehouse duties, outdoor chores, machine shop tasks and foundry applications
- SLIP-ON - Elastic knit wrist keeps out dirt and debris while securing gloves comfortably to wrist
- SEAMLESS PALM - Clute cut creates a palm with no seams for all-day comfort
- STRAIGHT THUMB - Features a thumb perpendicular to the wrist - ideal for tasks that need gripping power
Wells Lamont Handy Andy Polyester and Cotton Chore Gloves will protect your hands while you're hard at work. The polyester/cotton outer material and lining is soft and will keep your hands comfortable. The straight thumb design helps you grip things easily. The Clute cut of the gloves places the seams on the back of the hands and in between the fingers, giving you the flexibility you need to get the job done. These Wells Lamont Standard Weight Polyester and Cotton Chore Gloves have a knit wrist to prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove, helping you keep your hands clean no matter what you're working on.