Men's Deerskin Winter Work Gloves,100-gram Thinsulate Insulation, Fleece-Lined (Wells Lamont 963)
As low as $26.99
- 100% GENUINE DEERSKIN - Deerskin is naturally soft and flexible, making it comfortable to wear for light duty tasks
- INSULATION - 100-gram 3M Thinsulate creates warmth without bulk
- WRIST - Elastic wrist fits snug, keeping gloves safe & secure while you work
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Keystone thumb design provides maximum comfort, reinforced extra stitching, and improved dexterity
- RANGE OF USES - Deerskin leather gloves are best suited for low-abrasion work such as Roofing, Maintenance, Shooting, Driving, Gardening, Power Tool/ Hand Tool Usage, Equipment Operation, and More!
Men's Deerskin Winter work gloves keep your hands warm and protected from the elements. Ideal for: driving, Equipment Operation, Cold Weather Use, and more (Not for heavy abrasive work). 100-gram 3M Thinsulate for warmth, fleece-lined for comfort. Ideal insulation for very cold environments. Deerskin leather is naturally soft & flexible and serves as a natural insulator, making it an excellent choice for cold weather gloves.