12" Lined PVC Chemical Resistant Gloves, One Size (Wells Lamont 194)
- PVC COATING - Effective against adhesives, liquids, detergents, and dilted bases and acids - Stays flexible at lower temperatures
- LINED - Additional brushed lining for colder work environments
- SUPERIOR GRIP - Textured PVC coating increases general gripping ability
- GLOVE CUFF - 12-inch lined gauntlet cuff protects wrists and forearms
- APPLICATIONS - Ideal for Woodworking, Auto Assembly, Trim Applications, Furniture Manufacturing, and More!
Winter-lined PVC Work gloves are perfect for protecting against harsh liquids and chemicals while you work in cold environments. Ideal for: outdoor protection from harsh liquids and light chemicals (gasoline/diesel fuels, fertilizers, dilute acids, grease, oil, lab materials, etc. ), cold storage, outdoor cleaning. Gauntlet cuff protects wrists and forearms. Pvc coating with rough finish provides excellent grip and chemical/liquid resistance. Warm pile lining adds comfort and warmth. Lining allows for easy on and off flexibility. Glove measures 12 inches from fingertip to bottom of cuff.