3/8 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (10-80 ft.-lb.)
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
- 1-pc. 3/8 in. drive torque wrench Includes storage case Includes product manual with torque conversion chart
Sized for cars, trucks, and lawn and garden equipment, the dual-range 10-80 ft.-lb. (13.6-108.5 Nm) TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you confidently tighten fasteners to precise specifications, ensuring parts are properly secured without being damaged.