1/4 Inch Dr. Dual-Direct Click Torque Wrench (10-150 Inch-lb.)
- Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counterclockwise)
- 1-pc. 1/4 in. drive dual-direction torque wrench Includes zipper case Includes product manual with torque conversion chart
Designed for use on bicycles, portable lawn and garden equipment, firearms, and electronics, the dual-range 10-150 in.-lb. (1.1-16.9 Nm) TEKTON 1/4 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you confidently tighten fasteners to precise specifications, ensuring parts are properly secured without being damaged.